CLOSET HIGHLIGHT OF THE MONTH
A closet edit and reorganization is ESSENTIAL for many reasons:
- Many items in your closet are out of date, haven't been worn, and will never be worn.
- Unwanted/never-to-be-worn items take up precious closet space.
- Closets that are organized in practical way can hold more items than an unorganized one.
- Editing and organizing will allow for easier /faster dressing each day.
- Long-lost items are often found during the editing and organizing process.
- An organized and edited closet will alert you to your inventory; including what you're missing, and what you have an abundance of. This knowledge will be useful on future shopping trips.
Looks SO much better, right? It appears that she has more clothes, but that is just an illusion, as it was really just a matter of how they were organized. In fact, we did an edit of her entire inventory, removing a lot of out-of-date items, and those pieces that were damaged and/or never worn.
No matter the size, closets need love.